SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
I write to assure you that the above mentioned conference will hold as scheduled between Oct. 9 and 11, 2017 at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. By now, I expect you to have received your formal letter of invitation to the conference indicating that your abstract has been accepted. Please, take note of the following important information:
- Due to high number of papers (over two hundred papers) expected to be presented at the conference and given the time constraint of spreading presentations over just 3days (the 1st and 3rd days being half days because of opening and closing ceremonies), each participant will only be allowed 10mins of presentation of paper. We are working to make available facilities for power point presentation. Please, be guided by this information.
- We expect to have your full length paper by the end of the month of September. Please, send completed articles/papers to: email@example.com.
SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Dear conference participants:
October 9, Ago-Iwoye. Here we come!
Do please find below the conference program. Look at your name. Sometimes, we do not get right your last name, and we want to write it as First-Last (as in Toyin Falola).
In many cases, we have changed your topic title—to make it work.
Do please bring errors to our notice so that they can be corrected before we go to the printer early next week.
We promised accommodation and feeding in the initial conference announcement. We originally planned for 100, but we received over 200 abstracts and we cannot double the funding. And we do not collect any registration fee from anyone.
- If you are a joint author, we will only offer accommodation to one person and the other can fend for him/her self.
- If you are in the Ijebu region or driving distance we won’t pay for your hotel accommodation.
- Many will be asked to share rooms, and such a roster will be provided by the LOC
- Some will be advised to just come and present, to reduce financial burden on lodging and feeding.
We still have to conserve money for the publication of the best papers arising from the conference.
We look forward to receiving you all.